Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently under review for another journal
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or LibreOffice Writer format, following the required text font and size
- The article structure and content adhere to requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, including those specific to the article type
- Your references are formatted as outlined in the Author Guidelines and their DOIs are provided whenever available
- You have read and understood all the policies on the journal website that are relevant to publishing with IJMP
- You have an ORCID account (see DOIs& ORCID link on the right panel)